Shipping and Return Policy
RETURNS: We try to make sure our customers are satisfied, .however, we do adhere to the following:
1. If you receive an order with damaged packages this must be discussed with the delivery company...
2. All returns must have a return authorization number. Call 800-223-1396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for number.
3. If the package is not damaged but there are internal damages or if you received incorrect product please contact us within 3 days of receipt. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
4. Orders filled in error by us will have a Call Tag issued for return by the delivering carrier. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
5. Items ordered in error by the customer may be subject to a re-stocking charge. Customer is responsible for the original shipping charge as well as any charge for return to us. Items must be in their original carton and must be in saleable condition. All are subject to inspection prior to credit.
We attempt to ship any “in-stock” item within 24 hours. Non-stocked items will be shipped within 5 to 15 days. Orders can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer in most cases, if they meet the manufacturer's minimum amount for shipping. Our standard shipping methods are UPS ground. We can ship FEDEX or USPS Priority. Express methods such as next day, second day at checkout and are only available on in stock items. To calculate your actual shipping & handling charge, place items into your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. You may also e-mail us and we can estimate your shipping for you before placing your order. For International Shipment, we will e-mail you the true cost once your order has been placed. We do ship C.O.D. however the applicable C.O.D charge will be added to the shipping charge. Overseas orders must be paid by cashier’s check, bank transfer or money order.